problem with karolina's apt source.

hello,

I am having a problem with karolina's apt sources:
deb http://wh9.tu-dresden.de/kde3/karolina/ ./

For that matter, I have the same problem with
deb http://download.us.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian/sid ./

I have to specify the packages with specific version numbers in order to get
the unofficial ones.

But that's not the problem.  The problem is that apt doesn't see their
dependencies *at all*, even if I specify the version number.

here is an example: