How to build a deb package with KDE3.1 and woody?

Hello,

I would like to build kde-i18n-es as a deb package.

Now I am using KDE 3.1 (packages provided by Ralf Nolden in Dec 31st not the
very latest ones) and an almost pure woody system. I only have the CVS
"kde-i18n" root directory and "kde-i18n/es", "kde-i18n/admin" and
"kde-i18n/debian" subdirectories.

First I try to compile the "es" directory to check if all is OK. So
I command:

echo "es" > inst-apps

and

make -f Makefile.cvs
and
./configure
and
make

- - First problem I have is that KDE 3.1 apparently needs autoconf 1.6 which is
in sid. I overcome this problem by using the "admin" directory from KDE 3.0.x
series.

 With this workaround I can compile the whole es subdirectory.

Then I clean the whole kde-i18n and begin again with a clean CVS one.

If I try to generate a deb package by issuing

dpkg-buildpackage -b -uc -us

the process removes
F inst-apps
F temp.xml
F update_xml.log
D admin
F debian/debiandirs
D es/docs/quanta
and the process breaks.

Can somebody tell me a recipe to create kde-i18n-es.deb from the CVS for
woody, only having the root kde-i18n directory and directories
kde-i18n/admin, kde-i18n/es and kde-i18n/debian?.

Thanks,

Pablo de Vicente
KDE spanish translation team.