konqueror segfaults viewing images?

Anyone else have this problem?

If I click a .jpg image from a link say, Konqueror aasks whether i want to save it to disk when ive explicitly set up file
associations to view them in the embedded viewer. Strike 1. So i click open with Konqueror (internet/Konqueror Web Browser)
and it segfaults. I cant quite make sense of the backtrace, possibly it barfs at CreateWindow?

Is this a local problem? I'm running the shakti.ath.cx beta3.1 debs.

Tom Hibbert
Work: someday          Home: +649 815 1838
Obtain my GPG Key from: http://cryptocracy.hn.org/pubkey.txt