Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 182-1] New kghostview packages fix buffer overflow

Hi!

On Monday 28 October 2002 16:15, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Zen-parse discovered a buffer overflow in gv, a PostScript and PDF
> viewer for X11.  The same code is present in kghostview which is part
> of the KDE-Graphics package.

I was just wondering if the unofficial 3.x kghostview packages are
vulnerable (I would guess they are), and if anybody is planning to
build new packages to fix it?

Yeah, I know, unofficial, unsupported, and all that, I'm just
wondering... :-)

Best,

Kjetil
--