How pull packages from unstable to a Woody system? (kghostview bug fixed)

What's the best way to pull packages from unstable to a Woody system?
(kghostview bug fixed)

I know this topic isn't KDE, but it pertains to a KDE package.

I know there is something about "pinning".
Is there another way also?

If someone is trying to run woody (to have a relatively stable system),
but would occasionally like to get the latest sw to fix a bug,
what's the best way to do that?

I'll put this in the KDE HowTo so this question won't need further
answering (hopefully).

I was unable to get kghostview to open a file.

I then saw on:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=kghostview

Grave functionality bugs - resolved (A list of all such bugs used to be
available).

#122050: kghostview: cannot open ps/pdf (SIGSEGV)
Package: kghostview; Severity: grave; Reported by: "Raphael Derosso
Pereira - DephiNit" <dephinit@softhome.net>; Done: "Ivan E. Moore II"
<rkrusty@tdyc.com>.

which looked similar to my error.

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=122050&repeatmerged=yes

had a resolution comment from Ivan saying:
2.2.2 works

We see in
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=kghostview&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all

Debian package search results
Release
Package (size)
testing
 kghostview 4:2.1.1-6   (121.6k)
PostScript viewer for KDE.

unstable
 kghostview 4:2.2.2-6   (160.9k)
PostScript viewer for KDE.

So, what's the method to get that 4.2.2.2-6 installed on my Woody system?