Re: How do set environment variables prior to running kdevelop

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Alan Chandler wrote:
<...>
> I assume I somehow want to have gideon use the gcc-3.2 compiler.  I assume
> that I need to export CC=gcc-3.2 or something.  How do I create the
> environment variables for gideon which is started from the kde menu.
> (startkde is run from within the Xsession script of kdm).
<...>

You could edit the KDE menu entry so:

	Exec="CC=??? gideon"

it would be a per-user thing, if you did it at the system level
(/usr/share/applnk/...) it would be overwritten next upgrade (afaict).

- Bruce

...still using KDE-2, so you'll hav'ta get details elswhere