Re: koffice-dev what should it contain

> What exactly does this (koffice-dev) package include?

It contains all of the development files that are installed by "make install".
That is, enough to build 3rd-party apps that link with the KOffice libraries
(for instance), but from your email it seems not enough to rebuild the
KOffice apps themselves.

I'll check to see if the missing kozoomhandler.h is deliberate or an
oversight.

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

I am not like the Leader of the Opposition.  I did not slither out of the
Cabinet room like a mangy maggot...
	- Paul Keating, on John Howard