Compiling KBabel 1.0.2 for KDE 3.0.3

Hello,
The KBabel included in KDE 3.0.3 suffers from a bad bug that make it crash
very often and itis rather unusable.

So I've tried to build a new KBabel from source :
I've downloaded the latest source from
http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel/download/

untar the sources in a directory

I did apt-get install g++ debmake and apt-get install libqt3-dev libfam-dev
kdelibs4-dev

then in the source directory I ran deb-make and then dpkg-buildpackage

It worked and gave me a .deb that I could install with dpkg -i but part of the
dictionary features is missing in my KBabel. I guess, it is beacause I
haven't installed some DB Berkeley package before compilation.

apt-cache search libdb2 gives :
libdb2 - The Berkeley database routines (run-time files).
libdb2++ - The Berkeley database routines (c++ run-time files).
libdb2++-dev - The Berkeley database routines (c++ development files).
libdb2-dbg - The Berkeley database routines (debugging libraries, C and C++).
libdb2-dev - The Berkeley database routines (development files).
libdb2-util - The Berkeley database routines (development files).

Does somebody knows which of these packages are necessay for building KBabel ?

Thanks,
Charles

PS : It's my first debian package. It's easier than I thought.

--
cmiramon@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org