Re: minimal debian installation as a DSL router

> I'm planning to use a small debian installation as a router for dsl.
> Can you give me hints about valuable sources of information for such an issue?
> (in english or german language)
> I've tried the fli4l project which is really great, but in the end it lets
> some of the potential of my hardware unnused and therefore I want to  try
> debian.

I'm using debian right now as a router/server. Works great.

If you are experienced and have linux, then either use jigdo or the
xfs-net install cds from debian. If you want something quick and easy try
the libranet cd.

I'm willing to answer more detailed questions, but basically, download and
burn iso, put cd into computer, and boot from cd. The questions are fairly
easy, if you know about linux and networking.

If you can't download a cd, then buy one from cheapbytes.

Fred Ollinger