<no subject>

Hi!

I'm pretty new to Linux and I have a problem with KDE2 from Debian 3.0, that I installed yesterday. I cannot set locale to German (although I can set the country to Germany). I found a note in the help-manual that other languages than C (default) may not hav been installed by default.
How can I now install the German locale files for KDE2? I hope I'm on the correct list for that.

Bye, Oliver
Jetzt testen fur 1 Euro! Ihr All-in-one-Paket!
https://digitaledienste.web.de/Club/formular/?mc=021106