Re: kmail is slow...

Stupid question, but have you tried Evolution?  I am a pine man myself,
used it since 1994, but if I had to use a GUI tool, I would use Evolution.

--
Arthur H. Johnson II, Debian GNU/Linux Advocate
Catechist, St John Catholic Church, Davison MI USA

IRC:  By-Tor@irc.debian.org,#debian
YIM:  arthurjohnson
AIM:  bytor4232
ICQ:  31770438