KDE 3 packaging - bug thread

I found out that gcc 3.1 is not actually going to be coming soon as
some had hoped so I will be uploading KDE into sid soon (really this
time).  I need to know all current outstanding bugs that I still have
not taken care of however, so people won't be screaming when it goes
into sid so can everyone please post outstanding bugs against current
kde 3 packaging as a reply to this message (so it will thread properly).
My debs will be against 3.0.2 or shortly afterwards (3.0.2 tars should
be out june 17) so if it is something upstream and fixed in cvs it will
be fixed in my uploaded debs, otherwise if it isn't fixed upstream yet
be sure to post about it here and file a bug with kde upstream.

Thanks,

Chris Cheney