Re: kde select pop up window

disable the actions in klipper (the clipboard icon by the clock)

or, if you want the others, go to properties and edit the actions to your
tastes

                    Jeremiah Mahler <jmahler@pacbell.net>
                    Sent by:                                      To:     debian-kde@lists.debian.org
                    <jeri@adsl-63-195-16-136.dsl.chic01.pa        cc:
                    cbell.net>                                    Subject:     kde select pop up window

                    10/06/02 12:24

Debian users,

I am using kde and every time I try to select text in a non
kde program, such as Galeon, I get a pop up window asking
me what I want to do with the text. Does anyone know how to
turn this off?

--
Jeremiah Mahler
<jmahler@pacbell.net>

postmaster@scee.net

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for all known viruses.