kbiff.mo should be removed from kde-i18n-*

Hi,

I made a package from kbiff : a mail notification utility.
The source code include locales files : kbiff.mo
However this file is also in kde-i18n-*. Then when I tried to installed
the package I made, dpkg stop because it tried to overwrite kbiff.mo
from kde-i18n-fr.
I asked the upstream author to know why he provide this files, here is
his answer :

"The file in kde-i18n is old.  KBiff *used* to be included in kdenetwork
a long time ago and there was some translations in kde-i18n as a result.
When I removed KBiff from kdenetwork, those .mo files were never
removed."

So to my mind kbiff.mo should be removed from kde-i18n-* package, isn't
it ?

Thanks
--
Jean-Michel Kelbert