Re: KDE 3.0 debian subfolder

> been kept in sync with the Debian source archive.  I hope the current
> Debian KDE people have KDE CVS access and are doing so.

For my stuff (*) the KDE CVS is all in sync with debian sid, but the KDE3
branches are in varying states of wellness (still working on KDE3 packaging).

i.e. Expect debian/rules to work for KDE2 but no guarantees for KDE3 until
KDE3 actually hits sid.

Ben.

[*] kde{sdk, toys, addons, artwork, edu}, koffice

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

You are deceived and practice deception.  You spout your own ignorance
and denounce other's personal integrity.  You are a fool, a self
destructive one at that.
	- 1Way to me on the theology boards