old bugs

also...for those of you who do have free time and who are running
sid/unstable (ie 2.2.2-x)...please go through the bug reports
filed against kde packages..mainly the ones that are "forwarded" and
find out what's been fixed so we can close the bug reports.  I've been
slowly going through them but I'd appreciate if others could help with this
as I have to catch up on my Debian alpha duties since we are close to
freeze.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II