Re: konqueror crashes after latest apt-get upgrade

I see similar problems with 2.2.1-3.  I can't get Konqueror to display any
web pages w/o crashing.  However, if I invoke it using "kfmclient exec ." and
then select a web page from a bookmark it works fine.

When it crashes my .xsession-errors contains lines like

	kio (KProtocolInfo): ERROR: Protocol '' not found

-Sean O'Keeffe