No Krayon in unstable

Hello,

Krayon seems to have disappeared from unstable.

I installed version 1.1beta2 with KOffice 1.1 I believe and after upgrading
to KDE 2.2.1 it will not start. Or rather, it silently fails. When krayon is
started, its icon appears below the mouse cursor for a while, then disappears
but no krayon. I tried to remove and re-install and that's when I realized it
had disappeared. But from Sid. I can still get it from Woody, but of course
it does not work.

Is it something I missed?

Thanks,
Philippe Clérié