Re: koffice?

> The first "version switched" koffice package, I attempted to do the same
> thing. I ended up with strange things like each package having all the
> manpages, some missing library dependencies, and maybe some other things.
> Ivan then "took a look at it" and (I think) created the current i386
> packages on kde.debian.net.

Aah.  These problems will be because I'm using debhelper 3 functionality in
the sid/woody packages.

Bummer.  Indeed.

(btw, the reason for the version switch was that KOffice is now on its own
release schedule, so I am using the KOffice version [1.1] instead of the KDE
version [2.x]).

b.

--

Ben Burton (benb@acm.org)
http://baasil.humbug.org.au/bab/

Director of Training
Australian Informatics Olympiad Committee

The only way a woman can ever reform her husband is by boring him so
completely that he loses all possible interest in life.
	- Oscar Wilde