Re: KDM - Some minor buggies - All three are fixed!

I'm having my own kdm buggie. Previously (around the 2.2.2-2 packages), I
was able to select different lilo settings to reboot to. But now, I can
click the 'Reboot' radio button, and there's a dropdown listbox next to it,
but it doesn't seem to contain anything. Clicking on the down arrow doesn't
drop down the list. Any known fix for this? (Yes, reboot options are enabled
in kdmrc.)

--
War means never having to take a vote.

Eric Christopherson, a.k.a. Contrarian Conlanger Rakko ^_^