2.2.2's upload

Ok folks...as you may well know, KDE 2.2.2 is supposed to be out like Monday
(I think that's when it's scheduled).  Well aj (our release guy) made a
statement (as you also probably know) that we finally got the legal advice
we have been waiting for on crypto in main.  So my plans are simple.  I am
not going to upload 2.2.2 until libssl makes it's way into main.

This shouldn't be that big of an issue for most as I've been following CVS
pretty closely for the most part so you all have a pretty close to 2.2.2
set of packages anyways.  The big things you'll be waiting for are things like
*-alsa packages built with libasound2 now (yeh! finally)...The fact that
the kdelibs source that's currently in sid won't build with the latest version
of libxml2-dev.  Conformation with the new python policy... and some other
bug fixes such as printing to files who's name include spaces (#117962)...
There is also a bug that folks may or may not see that is due to a change
in Qt 2.3.2 which is fixed in 2.2.2...and whatever else ends up being fixed
before I upload.

anyways...just so you all know...I need to cut down on the amount of uploads
as we move into the freeze and this will help.

ohh..and then you won't need to worry about kdelibs3-crypto and kdebase-crypto

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II