koffice rc1 testing?

Hi all.. the koffice 1.1 release candidate 1 packages are now on incoming but
it might be a few days till they hit the main ftp servers.

Anyway, the final koffice 1.1 release is being tagged very soon.  So if
anyone uses koffice regularly, is motivated and is game, I would love if some
people could grab the koffice packages from http://incoming.debian.org/ now
and let me know if you run into any problems so I can try to have them fixed
before the final release is tagged (currently scheduled for monday).

Anyway, any reports are appreciated.  Either through the bug tracking system
or direct emails to me (benb@acm.org) will be fine.

Note that killustrator has changed its name to kontour, and the krayon
package no longer exists (it has been pulled from the koffice 1.1 release).

Thanks,

Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Each time that one loves is the only time one has ever loved. Difference
of object does not alter singleness of passion. It merely intensifies it.
We can have but one great experience at best, and the secret of life is
to reproduce that experience as often as possible.
	- Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray