Re: kdm trouble

Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> > That doesn't seem to be read (I specified -dpi 100 but the fonts are
> > still 75 dpi). How should I proceed?
> >
> well ... are you really using 2.1.x? 2.2 has a "somewhat" changed
> config structure ... there it would be /etc/kde2/kdm/Xservers.

No, I'm using 2.1.x and maybe it was wrong that I complained. I only
checked the fonts in netscape and saw that they didn't change but
somehow netscapes seems to get themed by KDE. I didn't expect such a
cool feature because Gnome doesn't theme other applications than
gtk+-ones (at least without metatheme).

Felix