Re: Testing and KDE

> kdesdk is broken: kdesdk.deb is arch: all and depends on kbabel and
> such, which are arch: any, but aren't built for alpha, arm, m68k or
> powerpc. kdesdk.deb is thus uninstallable on those architectures, and
> testing rejects it for that reason.

Hi.. to ask a stupid question, is this something I (kdesdk maintainer) need
to address?  Currently the kdesdk source produces a number of Architecture:
all packages (including kdesdk) and a number of Architecture: any packages
(including kbabel, etc).  Everything the binary kdesdk depends on is other
binaries from the kdesdk source.

Or is it something the autobuilders need to address?

Thanks,
	Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

Each time that one loves is the only time one has ever loved. Difference
of object does not alter singleness of passion. It merely intensifies it.
We can have but one great experience at best, and the secret of life is
to reproduce that experience as often as possible.
	- Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray