is anyone here using 2.2 CVS ?

Hi,

see subject - I just wanted to know if it is useable yet and if there are
noticeable speed improvements.

I turned antialiasing on in KDE and now every font dialog that pops up
needs 5 seconds. Additionally, I can actually watch fonts being rendered in
Konqueror, and I really don't know what's causing this much slowdown.

Yes, I do realize that antialiased fonts need some more CPU power, but I
don't see why opening a font selection dialog needs 5 seconds of 100% CPU
load.

(K6-2 500MHz, SCSI system with NVIDIA drivers)

--
Jens Benecke             /* Nobody will ever see this error message :-) */
                            panic("Cannot initialize video hardware\n");