Re: Starting non-KDE applications on all desktops

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 05:22:06PM +0200, Stephan Jaensch wrote:

> I want to have gkrellm on all desktops on startup by default, but KDE
> doesn't seem to remember it altough I set it in the context menu. I
> remember there is an option to kdeinit to set this but I couldn't find
> any documentation on it.  Can anybody help me on this one?

you can use "kstart" to start a non-KDE app on all desktops (and with many
other settings). I think the KDE session management remembers that.

--
Jens Benecke             /* Nobody will ever see this error message :-) */
                            panic("Cannot initialize video hardware\n");