Problems with apt-get install task-kde

Hi

I installed Potato 2.2 r3 and I want to install KDE 2.1.1.
I read kde.debian.net and I follow the steps, but, when I execute apt-get
install task-kde, I obtain this message:

Reading Package Lists...

Building Dependency Tree...

You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:

kdebase-crypto: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.1.1-0) but it is not going to be
installed

Depends: kdebase-libs (>= 4:2.1.1-0) but it is not going to be installed

kdelibs3-crypto: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.1.1-0) but it is not going to be
installed

libc6-dev: Depends: libc6 (= 2.1.3-18) but 2.2.3-1 is to be installed

ssleay: Depends: openssl but it is not going to be installed

task-kde: Depends: kdelibs3 but it is not going to be installed

Depends: libkmid or

libkmid-alsa but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kdebase but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kdebase-libs but it is not going to be installed

Depends: libkonq3 but it is not going to be installed

Depends: konqueror but it is not going to be installed

Depends: konsole but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kuser but it is not going to be installed

Depends: ksysv but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kcron but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kpackage but it is not going to be installed

Depends: ksysctrl but it is not going to be installed

Depends: secpolicy but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kghostview but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kview but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kmail but it is not going to be installed

Depends: korn but it is not going to be installed

Depends: korganizer but it is not going to be installed

Depends: abbrowser but it is not going to be installed

Depends: ark but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kab but it is not going to be installed

Depends: karm but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kcalc but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kcharselect but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kdepasswd but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kdf but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kedit but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kfind but it is not going to be installed

Depends: khexedit but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kjots but it is not going to be installed

Depends: knotes but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kpm but it is not going to be installed

Depends: ktimemon but it is not going to be installed

Depends: koffice-libs but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kchart but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kword but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kspread but it is not going to be installed

Depends: killustrator but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kpresenter but it is not going to be installed

Depends: koshell but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kivio but it is not going to be installed

Depends: pixie but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kpaint but it is not going to be installed

Depends: kiconedit but it is not going to be installed

I try other sentences:
apt-get install kdelibs3
apt-get install kdebase
and I always obtain the similar messages.

Please, any people knows the solutions?

Thanks a lot.