Re: [Re: KDE install from a directory]

Thanks, this seems to be very useful, and is not late for me at all. I still
could not install KDE yet...

I cant wait to try it. I have a question though:

> deb file:/data/KDE ./
>                    ^^^^^^
                  What does this mean?
I saw that in the sources.list file most of the entries has something
appended, like: "optional", "potato" "non-us" etc. Is this "./" supposed to
replace that?

Thanks again:  Viktor