Re: invalid domain (with kmail)

On Tuesday 13 March 2001 14:04, David Bishop wrote:

It's an issue with your smtp relay on your machine.  It can be a bit tricky
to setup, but if you are running debian and just need a simple smtp relay on
your machine (i.e., to use with mutt, pine, or kmail etc.) then just install
ssmtp (it will replace exim).  ssmtp is very easy to set up and simply relays
your mail to another smtp server (eg., your isp's mail server) and it lets
you (easily) forge the "From" so that the relay will not reject your mail.

--
Tim Kelley
tpkelley@winkinc.com