kde-designer dependencies (potato)

Hello,

I am trying to install kde-deigner for potato, but in dselect I run in a sort
of " dependency loop" (whatever I choose, I can not get dependencies of
kde-designer satisfied).
apt-get install kde-designer gives the following output:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  kde-designer: Depends: libqutil1 but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: libqt-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

apt wants to install libqutil1 and libqt-dev, but they are already installed:

gdevree:/etc/apt# dpkg --list libqt-dev
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                  Version               Description
+++-=====================-=====================-==========================================================
ii  libqt-dev             2.3.0-final-0.potato1 Qt GUI development headers,
static libraries
gdevree:/etc/apt# dpkg --list libqutil1
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                  Version               Description
ii  libqutil1             2.3.0-final-0.potato1 Qt Util Library

My /etc/apt/sources.list contains the following line:
deb ftp://ftp.wh9.tu-dresden.de/pub/linux/debian-stuff/KDE2 potato main
crypto optional

Installing qt-designer is no problem and kde-designer is only a little
modified qt-designer. So why is kde-designer causing this trouble?

Gerralt