Re: alittle help...

On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 at 01:10:06PM -0500, Dale Kosan wrote:
> Hello, I want to install KDE2.1 on my Potato box, I know what to add to my
> source list, could some one be nice enough to tell me what commands to use to
> upgrade? Thanks in advance.

Try the following : apt-get update
					apt-get upgrade (might need apt-get dist-upgrade)

This is all after adding appropriate lines to your sources.list. During
the upgrade command, carefully read what it says, it might want to
remove or have problems adding some things. If so that is probably a
bug.. but watch it just in case.

Gordon Sadler