Ok I wasn't paying attention on the keyboard/kconsole discussion.. now I need help

Hi,

KDE 2.1 beta2  (Woody)

I vaguely remember seeing some discussion on how the keys worked in kconsole
and that some changes were going to be made.

It appears the changes must have been adopted and now I really miss the fact
that my "home" and "end" keys no longer work as they useed to (ie: they just
don't work). :(

So if anyone can give a little tip as to what to do with either XF86Config-4
or the addition of an .Xmodmap file to get my "home" and "end" keys working
again in kconsole it would be much appreciated.

--
Cheers,

		Rick