apt-get breakage

Hi,

    Tomorrow (November 28th GMT-7) I will be wiping the files out of
kde.tdyc.com.  I'm going to implement the new file structure so after tomorrow
you will have to hack your apt sources file.

Also at this time all the old contrib files and kde1 packages will be removed.
(I'm backing them up first).  I have started builds on new packages and
those will be showing up as they are created.  These packages will be for
Alpha, Sparc, and I386.

I'm also working hard to remove any of the co-existance problems.  Woody's
packages already have them and as soon as I get the builds done so will
potatos.

for those of you using woody and want to help test bleeding edge I'll be
adding in a special section for those who want KDE 2.1 snapshots.  My
home pc is currently running it.  As I have yet to decided for sure when I'm
going to upload it to woody I figure I'll put it up somewhere for people to
play/test.

I'll re-announce the apt lines when I'm done.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II