html online help

Is there an general way to treat the html online help for kde applications? I
notice konquerers onlinehelp does not work, and my kvoctrain wants to install
them to kde_htmldir = $(prefix)/share/doc/HTML instead of
/share/doc/kvoctrain/html/ (where it belongs, right?).

Furthermore it complains on the stdout:
invoking HTML help is deprecated! use docbook and invokeHelp!
when I click on Help. Is this a kde thing or just upstream?

Do you write manpages for these gui apps? Kvoctrain does not have one yet.