Re: KDE2: Could not create view for text/html, problem still there

Ivan,

I updated to the latest version of kde2 (of what is
available on kde.tdyc.com) with both konqueror
(4:2.0-final-0.potato.9) and kdelibs3 (4:2.0-final-0.potato.10).

I tried both kbuildsycoca and removing the debian_menu but
that didn't solve the problem. The behaviour is still the same,
it works from the command line but it doesn't from the panel/menu.

Lolke