Re: Dependency issues

Hi,

    Yes, with todays dinstall run for woody it should be about 99% happy...
it seems I have 1 conflict out there (between kdebase-doc and konsole) but
it's minor and easy to fix (dpkg --force-overwrite -i konsole).

(make sure your mirror is up to date...you should get a new libqt2.2
package (2.2.2-5)...)

Ivan