Not a bug per se

Ivan or others,
	I do not have a full KDE setup here, I was trying it out
	before it was added to Debian and I had various problems
	with the 2.0 etc... debs at that time.

	However, I have noticed that most programs seem to run
	much smoother as far as graphically and maybe context
	switching between GNOME and KDE, when I can get KDE running.

	Long story short, I recently took GNOME off my system and
	went to a straight window manager, windowmaker, for when
	I do run X. Now I do have some k apps installed, which
	of course causes kdelibs3 etc.. to be on my system. I have
	noticed that most, if not all, of my k related debs have
	only one changelog (the changelog.Debian.gz one). My under-
	standing is that there should be two, one for upstream and one
	for the package itself, unless it is a native Debian package.

	Maybe not too important but I am using knode for news, and
	the changelog refers to kdenetwork, so... I really have no
	idea of the status of the package itself.

	Thanks