kde2 iso

Before the reorganization of this site I downloaded all the kde2 debs (using
wget) and created an apt-getable cd-rom out of them.  I used them to install
kde2 onto the system I'm using now.  I'm not sure just how current they are
(they may lack some of the new stuff) but they seem to work fine.  I've only
had one app crash and I've been running them for the last couple weeks.

Here's my question:
Would it be a good idea to upload the iso image somewhere for folks to
download (I notice people keep asking to see if it's stable enough for daily
use)  or would that just take away from the "testing" that would normally go
on from people who get the latest debs.  I have the CD and although I use a
gui to interface with cdrecord I imagine it wouldn't be hard to create an iso
of the CD and upload it if you want to use it.

Note:  I'm not a computer professional so I imagine it's very likely that
even though the cd-rom works and is apt-getable, I didn't create it the
"correct" way.

Jesse
--
Got freedom?