testing version of KDE2?

According to http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd-0011/msg00033.html, the
testing version of Debian will be available in a couple of weeks.  I would
be a prime candidate to use testing; I am beginning to be fed up with some of
the old software in potato, but I cannot afford the breakages that show up
quite often in woody.  I haven't followed the complete testing story, but my
understanding is that after a fairly short time frame packages automatically
migrate from woody to testing if no serious breakages are reported.

Ivan, how will testing work (if at all) for your KDE2 packages?  Supposing
the above time frame is two weeks does this mean that your two-week old
woody builds would start automatically migrating into testing (assuming no
serious bug reports)?  Or will you rarely have a two-week old woody builds
and therefore no testing version because of your current high rate of
building?

Alan

email: irwin@beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902	FAX: 250-721-7715
snail-mail:
Dr. Alan W. Irwin
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria, P.O. Box 3055,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 3P6

Linux-powered astrophysics