Re: RFS - node-typanion (update)

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the upload.

I used debian/apply-publish-config to apply the package.json
publishConfig field after building the package.
I prefer not to use patches since patches are applied before
building the package and some tools might need the fields
removed by the publishConfig.

I will add the comment. Regards.

On Sat, 30 Sept 2023 at 15:56, Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On 28/9/23 3:34 PM, Israel Galadima wrote:
> Hello Debian JS Team,
>
> I am writing to request for sponsorship for a new package update.
> Package details are below.
>
> Package name: node-typanion
> Old Debian Version: 3.8.0+dfsg-3
> New Debian Version: 3.14.0+dfsg-1
> Repo: https://salsa.debian.org/izzygala/node-typanion/
>
> I have built the package using sbuild and ensured that it is lintian clean.

I have uploaded it. It'd be nice to add a comment to
debian/apply-publish-config and explain why we need this.