RFS - node-proxy-agent

Hello Debian JS Team,

I am writing to request for sponsorship for a new package.
Package details are below.

Package name: node-proxy-agent
Debian Version: 6.3.0+~cs1.0.1-1
Repo: https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/node-proxy-agent

This package depends on node-pac-proxy-agent, node-socks-proxy-agent,
node-degenerator, node-pac-resolver, node-https-proxy-agent, node-get-uri,
node-agent-base, node-proxy and node-quickjs-emscripten which are not
yet in the archives but I have submitted RFS for them to be uploaded.
I have built the package using sbuild (with --extra-package option for the
packages not yet uploaded) and ensured that it is lintian clean.

Thank you.