Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-jr

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:59:23 +0000
Andreas Tille <tille@ravel.debian.org> wrote:
>    http://people.debian.org/~tille/liststats/authorstat_jr.pdf
>
> This project was always a one-man-show (no, I do not really count,
> I was just posting on behalf of synergies with other Blends).
> Ben Armstrong.  In August last year Ben announced officially
> that he is asking for adoption of the project because his time
> is occupied by other things:
>
>     http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/08/msg00004.html

Well, it is no longer a one-person show.  Miriam Ruiz and I have had
some great discussions on irc about where to go.  But as you should
know, she heads up the Debian Games team, so her available time to work
on it is limited.  Nevertheless, we both care about this project
succeeding, so in time we should manage to recover and get the project
active again.

> I would be really happy if somebody would take over Ben's hat
> and revitalised this project.  I promise to give all help from
> technical side of Blends.  I even adopted more or less the
> junior meta packages.

With some help, I believe Miriam is the best person for this job.

Ben