Re: Mystery meat OpenJDK builds strike again

Le 27/05/2019 à 16:59, Thomas Stüfe a écrit :

> Did you try to contact Debian folks to give them opportunity to fix
> those security concerns before going public with them?

No he didn't, and I don't think he cares. I'd like to thank Aleksey
Shipilev for bringing the issue in a constructive and civilized manner
on the debian-java list. This led to the upload of OpenJDK 11.0.3+7 to
the Debian 9 "Stretch" backport repository last week.

Emmanuel Bourg