Re: Import git repo from alioth to salsa

Le 04/05/2018 à 11:48, Markus Koschany a écrit :

> I have converted all these packages and moved them to salsa.

Thank you!

> libjgraphx-java, libjrosetta-java, xmlbeans, c3p0 and colorpicker did
> already exist.

Do you know if the existing repositories were up to date? The SVN
repository may have more changes if the Git repository wasn't used by
lack of upload with the updated Vcs-* fields.

> The only step left now is to import the current (and
> maybe stable/olstable) packages into Git when someone works on them
> again. Git-buildpackage and gbp import-dsc come in handy for that.

Do you mean the packages removed from unstable, still in SVN, and never
migrated to Git?

Emmanuel Bourg