Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

On Sun, May 25, 2014 at 09:17:09AM +0200, Emmanuel Bourg wrote:
> Le 25/05/2014 03:06, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> > Is there any news on this?
>
> No, Matthias told me he was working on it but he hasn't committed
> anything yet. The package has been on hold for 3 weeks now :/

It's me again.

I'm still wondering why after so many weeks we don't have an openjdk-8
package available in sid if Emmanuel already prepared it and is
actively working in the associated transition.

IMO, it's not fair to block this.

I have simpler packages than this one waiting for NEW processing for
weeks so at this point I really wonder if a more complex package
like openjdk-8 will be accepted in before the freeze.

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at http://miguel.cc/key.