Re: RFS: openjdk-8/8u5-b13-1 (NEW)

Le 25/05/2014 03:06, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :
> Is there any news on this?

No, Matthias told me he was working on it but he hasn't committed
anything yet. The package has been on hold for 3 weeks now :/

I still think the package should be uploaded as is. It may not be
perfect, not build on every arch, but this can be fixed later. If we
want to have a chance to decide if switching to Java 8 by default is
appropriate we should make openjdk-8 widely available as soon as
possible to gather sufficient feedback.

Emmanuel Bourg