Re: RFS: openjdk-7-jdk-dcevm/7u55-1 (NEW)

Le 13/05/2014 17:19, Miguel Landaeta a écrit :

> No problem, I just uploaded it.
> Thanks for preparing it.

Thank you for the upload Miguel. After further thoughts I don't think
I've chosen the right approach to package this VM. I should have
packaged libjvm.so alone and request a modification of jvm.cfg in
openjdk-7 to support this new VM. That's how the other VMs are
integrated with openjdk (avian, cacao and jamvm).

I'm going to check if this works and then request the removal from NEW.
Sorry for the troubles.

Emmanuel Bourg