Re: about libandroid-json-org-java and closure-compiler

Laszlo Boszormenyi (GCS):
> Hi Thomas,
>
>  We have met once, but I bet you don't remember me. Then I thought
> you're also a Debian Developer like me. Later saw that you are looking
> for sponsor on several packages.
>
>  Currently I'm the primary maintainer of android-tools and interested
> co-maintain libandroid-json-org-java with you. I'll sponsor its uploads
> anyway. The same true for closure-compiler. Do you allow me to add
> myself as uploader? It looks fine by the way, will check it further
> soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Laszlo/GCS

Hi Laszlo,

you're right. Where did we meet?

Thank you for looking into closure-compiler! libandroid-json-org-java is
already sponsored and waiting in the new queue.
Please feel free to add yourself as uploader!

I CC'ed debian-java so that they know that you're looking at closure-compiler.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro