Re: Use of bnd package for generating OSGi metadata

Am 20.02.2013 15:44, schrieb James Page:
> I would request that if possible any Debian Java team maintained packages
> which are also in Ubuntu main NOT use bnd but patch in the OSGi data (or
> something similar).  This will keep Ubuntu and Debian much closer in sync
> in terms of Java packages.

also, looking at the reverse (build) dependencies for bnd, you'll find a lot
of mia or not so active uploaders in these packages in Debian. a maybe
incomplete list:

bindex, osgi-compendium, osgi-core, felix-osgi-obr, osgi-foundation-ee,
geronimo-jpa-2.0-spec, geronimo-osgi-support, aspectj

  Matthias