Re: libquartz-java v2 has incomptabilities with previous version

Thanks for the notice. I filled a serious bug against libquartz-java
to prevent migration to testing. I also filled a bug against
ftp.debian.org to remove the package from unstable.

I'll try to fix my mess this week.

Thanks everyone for the quick help.